STEALTHbits Technologies, Inc © 2018
Identify Threats. Secure Data. Reduce Risk.
It's difficult to keep a handle on everyone with admin access. There are so many ways to grant admin authority and there's no place in Windows you can go to see them all in one pane of glass:
- Built-in groups like Domain Admins
- Groups nested in Domain Admins, et. al.
- Organizational unit permissions
- Admin equivalent rights on domain controllers
- Users with password reset authority over users
- Users with knowledge of any privileged service accounts
- Users with write access to GPOs applied to DCs or servers running applications with domain privileged access
- Users with access to any AD management solutions
- Or the OS or DB that hosts that solution
- Virtualization infrastructure admins
- Physical access
View the Webinar!