European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) is the most significant change in data privacy regulation in more than 20 years. Starting in May 2018, the regulation imposes strict requirements on companies that collect and retain personal data of EU residents and citizens. According to the recent STEALTHbits GDPR Report, only a third of companies are on track to be compliant by the due date.
In this webinar, we discuss the key requirements of GDPR and steps to faster compliance:
- How companies are approaching GDPR compliance
- Key requirements and obstacles to GDPR compliance
- Sanctions for non-compliance
- Key steps and programs to meet compliance by the due date
- How to implement the GDPR key chapters and articles
View the Webinar!