Introducing STEALTHbits’ Access Library: Free Permissions Auditing For Cloud and On-Premises Resources
Organizations of all sizes struggle to achieve a singular and comprehensive view of the many data resources their users have access to, making it virtually impossible to manage access entitlements at the levels needed to effectively mitigate the risks of data breach and satisfy compliance requirements.
STEALTHbits Technologies is working to solve this problem by launching STEALTHbits’ Access Library – a site where STEALTHbits users can browse and download data access “connectors” for data repositories not natively provided within STEALTHbits’ Data Access Governance solution. Once validated by STEALTHbits, connectors are posted and shared with the entire STEALTHbits community, whereby licensed users can browse and download connectors for free.
The connectors and the data they collect are subsequently displayed within StealthAUDIT’s Access Information Center (AIC) or used for custom reporting.
Join us to learn how our Access Library can enable your organization to:
- Automate the collection, normalization, and reporting of resource access rights within a single management framework
- Leverage a set of resource connectors that can be customized to fit any environment or built to accommodate even the most obscure data repositories (including homegrown systems)
- Access and contribute to a community of like-minded professionals that create and share resource connectors with each other
STEALTHbits has kick started this effort with the following connectors, available free to download, for all current StealthAUDIT users:
- PostgreSQL Permissions
- Office 365 Tenant Roles Permissions
- MySQL Permissions
- Microsoft Teams Permissions
- Hyper-V Permissions
- Google Drive Permissions
- Azure Role Based Access Control (RBAC) Permissions
- Azure SQL Permissions
- VMWare Permissions
- Salesforce Libraries Permissions
Join us on Friday, May 10th, for our webinar. If you are unable to attend, register to receive a recording after the live session.
Date: Friday, May 10th
Time: 11:00 AM ET/8:00 AM PT
Duration: 60 minutes
VP of Product Strategy